Such a request is not only reasonable but requires some answer: there have been several additions and quite a few changes to the language.
The main changes are:
- Creation procedures
- conformance of agents
- anonymous, in-lined agents (a_command(12, "Foo", agent (x: INTEGER): REAL is do Result:=x.to_real ^ 2 end )
- insert, also known as "non-conforming inheritance"
- case sensitivity
- inspect allow for integer intervals...
- FLOAT is replaced with REAL
- There is no NONE (pun intended :-)
- other I don't recall now.